Gotta love these things.
7 Random/Weird facts about...uh...me:
1. I have a high tolerance for physical pain, but will cry rivers at a sad movie.
2. I was kidnapped from my foster home at 4 and grew up with the alias Kathy Jones; thus, I despise being called Kathy.
3. I have issues with cutting my hair short (I cry if it is cut above my shoulders), but I often think that my 40th birthday will spur me on to shorter hair...that's the year I'll be mature...lol.
4. I was adopted as an adult.
5. October 9, 2003 I was given just a few hours to live (see #1; I ignored my pain for a year)...I'm still alive.
6. Isaiah 54 is my favorite chapter in the bible.
7. My goal this year is to have my long awaited home for homeless teens fully functioning...stay tuned. ;)
I don't really know 7 taggable people, so I will just have to break the rules and say...if you stop by, play along.