Melanie tagged me this week for a Six-Word Memoir Meme, and I will be tagging some of you 'cause this was interesting...but not easy. Anyway, here goes:
1. Write your own Six-Word Memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you want.
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.
4. Tag at least five more blogs with links.
5. Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.
So...here's my memoir: Driven by desire...guided by God.
I don't think I am supposed to give some sort of explaination, but just so I don't get comments thinking this is a bad thing, I'll at least explain that it has several meanings. My life fell into a series of patterns from the time I was a baby...as a child was constantly driven by the desire of others. Yet, all the while the Lord's hand led me exactly where I needed to be. Today my own desire drives me to accomplish things that are beyond my complete comprehension, but I am not so driven that I can't allow Christ to take the wheel and guide me.
Ok, so here are the blogs I am tagging: